For those interested with GPS...Dont know if this was posted anywhere but i found it somewhere and wanted to share it. I did a search on CB and didnt find it so here you all go.

Telmap Europe is looking for some beta testers for their product. This is Mapquest navigator in US. Go to Telmap Navigator Download and register. Choose UK for your location for English. When it asks for your device's international phone number, just enter it as it would be for any country, ex. 1(Area code)7digit number for US and Canada. You'll get a message with download link and activation code.
    The app is not as slick as garmin's but the maps work great in US and are searchable by address and POI just about any country you would travel to, Europe, North America, Asia, etc. The maps are very current and some new streets are in this one that didn't make it to Garmin yet.
    Click the link and you'll see they have the app avail for various PPC and Symbian phones, too.

Also, try Amaze Gps for Blackberry for a good free turn by turn nav solution
    01-19-09 07:55 PM
    Slick.. im downloading this now...
    01-19-09 08:23 PM
    Link takes me to a site that says my phone is not compatible. DLed the 9000 version and tried it and locked up my device. So no go so far.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 08:25 PM
    @pupp3t
    same here.. im doing a battery pull right now... Just a question about the interface.. it id not allow me to select the English UK option...Is this working for you with your 9530?
    01-19-09 08:27 PM
    @pupp3t
    same here.. im doing a battery pull right now... Just a question about the interface.. it id not allow me to select the English UK option...Is this working for you with your 9530?
    can't get past the selection screen at all (tried compat mode enabled and disabled)
    01-19-09 08:52 PM
    It does work for me yes...
    Go to the main page Telmap - www.telmapnavigator.com and enter your phone number...do this from your PC. If i recall correctly i used the blackberry 8800 option since the storm is not available as a selection.
    Im also using ver.76
    01-19-09 08:53 PM
    i dont know if this matters...but i registered on my pc before downloading anything or trying anything
    01-19-09 08:55 PM
    oh its 14 day trial then you pay 4.99 a month
    01-19-09 09:02 PM
    Downloading again.

Last time I tried this I couldnt get it to work.

But if its a trial, its hardly worth it... in the email they made it out to be a free nav for beta testers, no mention of demo or 14 day trial.

This is my last attempt.
    01-20-09 04:13 AM
    Ive been a beta tester for a hand full of phones and the storm didn't work. I've been in contact w/ a few telmap reps but I haven't asked them about the storm. There and I still haven't found a compatible version for the storm.

9000 doesn't work. Because there is no touch from what i found.
    8800 didn't work for me had to batt pull

you had my hopes up that there was a new beta
    01-20-09 04:33 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but I DID actually have this working on my storm2. I downloaded it just before xmas...but recently done an OS downgrade and lost it, now when I try to re-download it, it doesn't work not compatible with the touchscreen

I.m trying to download 4.5, since telmap5 definitely doesn't work.
    04-06-10 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD