does anybody have any experience with it? i just ordered the freedom 2000 keychain and i'm trying to find good software for it. i am going to try google maps and nav4all first, and if i'm not totally satisfied i'll find one i have to pay for. i saw the e-mobile software in the crackberry store but i can't find anybody talking about it at all (yes i did a forum search).

if it's not good, what are the best programs?
    10-02-08 11:42 AM
    whoops, when i say "it" i meant the e-mobile GPS companion. i did find reviews of it on another forum and it doesn't look so hot.

that said, i'm still wondering what the best GPS software is (that is compatible with freedom 2000), pay or not.
    10-02-08 12:06 PM
    I was always partial to Telenav. Make sure to change your GPS source to the Freedom 2000 keychain.

Voice directions on your GPS phone: TeleNav
    10-02-08 12:33 PM
    telenav looks nifty, and cheap. what does it do that nav4all or amazegps don't? does it rotate maps like amaze does?
    10-02-08 01:43 PM
    Telenav does rotate maps. Only suggestion I can offer is to test it out. You'll find what the others don't have or possibly what the other have that Telenav doesn't. I have never used the other 2 you mentioned so I'm not sure what they offer.
    10-02-08 02:10 PM
    Well Amaze is free....so you won't lose money on it. From the looks of it Amaze has some slight ads built in so it can be free. Try TeleNav and Amaze. If you like TeleNav, money well spent. If you like Amaze, you aren't out a lot of dough.
    10-09-08 06:27 AM
    You can use it with BB maps. Feel free to pin me if you need more info

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-09-08 09:00 AM
    does anybody have any experience with it? i just ordered the freedom 2000 keychain and i'm trying to find good software for it. i am going to try google maps and nav4all first, and if i'm not totally satisfied i'll find one i have to pay for. i saw the e-mobile software in the crackberry store but i can't find anybody talking about it at all (yes i did a forum search).

if it's not good, what are the best programs?

You'll get your money's worth if you wander through the GPS Forum here. Every GPS program you can think of has been used and abused by someone there and there's a whole herd of great minds there willing to help and answer your specific questions.
    10-09-08 09:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD