Maybe there is something already out there (probably is) but I am gearing up for another winter of snowmobiling in Minnesooota and every year I am upset with the maping or lack of maping of the trails in Minnesoooota and Western Wisconsin. So this is my question.

Does anyone know of an application that would be good for this winter activity. I'm looking for something that could tell me my location and where I could mark places and routes and even keep track of distances and times etc...

I have Gmaps and it works but I would like to find something geared a little more towards what I am doing. Maybe some fisherman out there know of something they use on the lake.

Thanks Guys and Girls,
    12-22-08 06:26 PM
    Map your tracks and photos, share your position from your mobile | free Mobile GPS Tracking Service

Check it out.

Works great on the bold. You can add waypoints and everything. SUPER COOL!
    12-22-08 06:27 PM
    i just got my black berry curve and downloaded the gps tracking and i am not getting any gps satalits. i need this for snowmoblie trails to. why will it not connect?
    01-15-09 02:41 PM
    Do you have signal on your trails? Every map program I've played with has to have a signal to download the map of your current location even though the GPS will still work. So if you don't have signal that could be a problem.
    01-15-09 03:27 PM
    i just downloaded it while i am at work and have not had it on a trail yet. i just klick on new track. never mind i was just playing with it and now i have 12 sat. thanks for the help
    01-15-09 04:02 PM
    in the US you can use Polaris snow trails it is a gps for snowmobilers but only has US trails.
    11-03-11 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD