Hi all I'm trying to refresh my gps to look for satalites and each time it says it fails. Any help here?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 08:39 AM
    I get a message error sometimes on TeleNav -- Always Find Your Way and I have found that logging out and back in works better than refresh.
    06-27-09 08:47 AM
    Try closing the app then reopen it. That happened to me on ? maps and on aMaze. But never on google maps. It seems that if you open the gps indoors, it has trouble establishing your location once you go outside. I noticed that and just shut the app down and reopened it when outside and it always got my location in a cpl mins.

06-27-09 02:27 PM
    wht i did was after trying a lot i took the phone outside and placed on my car under the open sky in the mean time i was checking up the car... when i was done i found tht it had captured a satellite and it even showed an almost steo by step update on google maps...
    06-27-09 11:51 PM
    I didn't know gps does this. Very cool feature. Thanks.

06-28-09 07:14 AM
    Google maps will follow me around my drive way. Creepy how accurate it is.

06-28-09 08:42 AM
    I noticed that GPS sometimes takes a while to lock in. Like what was posted above, I open the app, (BBMap) cose it out, then go into Google Maps. I'm in Vegas now and it's what I'm using to navigate. By far one of the best featurres on the phone.

06-29-09 11:10 AM
    Do you refresh the GPS in the options menu on the phone? When you do this you need to be outside with a clear view of the sky! It can take up to 5 minutes.

06-29-09 11:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD