Hi CB Nation,

My friend just lost his bb and it made me think about what I would do if I where to loose mine. I have the where is my phone app, but if I try to locate it remotly, it simply says that it cannot determine the location. If I use google latitude, it kindof locates it, but is still pretty far off. Yes my gps is on, and it is not set to cell tower, and yes it is not set to disable while roaming or so....

Alsso if I just try to update my location in the bb options menu, it says searches for satilites, but never finds any....

Thnx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-10 05:54 PM
    This is supposed to be good:

BlackBerry App World - BuddyGuard
    03-22-10 06:00 PM
    Hi CB Nation,

My friend just lost his bb and it made me think about what I would do if I where to loose mine. I have the where is my phone app, but if I try to locate it remotly, it simply says that it cannot determine the location. If I use google latitude, it kindof locates it, but is still pretty far off. Yes my gps is on, and it is not set to cell tower, and yes it is not set to disable while roaming or so....

Alsso if I just try to update my location in the bb options menu, it says searches for satilites, but never finds any....

Thnx

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    my gps took forever to refresh the other day it said "searching for satilite, then it showed 0" i did a battery pull and after that it refreshes normally now
    03-22-10 06:03 PM
    theres a smartguard free version now which is what i have on mine
    03-22-10 06:14 PM
    my gps took forever to refresh the other day it said "searching for satilite, then it showed 0" i did a battery pull and after that it refreshes normally now

i get that, but mine has never found my location whereever i was on the world :S
    03-23-10 03:00 AM
    well now it does locate me with google latitude, but i am pretty far of from where my phone actually is...
    03-23-10 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD