Google Maps and BB maps are working normally . However when I use Telenav and LifeinPocket's GPS ... No signal . Even in areas with perfect coverage . I went to the App Management and gave them both All Access to everything I was able to , and I went to the locations setting and refreshed my location . Yes I have a data plan . Now what gives ?? I never had this problem on my 8530 , is this a 9780 issue anyone esle having ? What should I do ..
    02-08-11 06:42 PM
    When you boot up your device do you get a prompt that says that you're trying to open a secure connection, and on the bottom it says view/trust certificate? And when you view it, thae name of the certificate is lbs.geo.T-Mobile.com?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-11 10:24 AM
    When you boot up your device do you get a prompt that says that you're trying to open a secure connection, and on the bottom it says view/trust certificate? And when you view it, thae name of the certificate is lbs.geo.T-Mobile.com?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have this problem. I have to remove the battery and then it works for a short time. I also have t-zones for internet. Getting online is never a problem. I'm using google maps and life in pocket. Any help would be appreciated.
    02-11-11 03:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD