My GPS is not working, Believe. I sent a location to my friend and it was at least a 100m off amd after that it was not working it all. Google Maps says my GPS is unavailable. I checked on my settings and the only feature is disabled is location data. Is it the weather? It's just lightly drizzling. Thanks for all the help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-17-10 01:29 PM
    My GPS is not working, Believe. I sent a location to my friend and it was at least a 100m off amd after that it was not working it all. Google Maps says my GPS is unavailable. I checked on my settings and the only feature is disabled is location data. Is it the weather? It's just lightly drizzling. Thanks for all the help.

When you say "disabled " are you saying that in 'Location Settings' you have 'Location Services' OFF? It needs to be ON.
    11-17-10 02:32 PM
    Mine works for BerryWeather, but not for Google Maps. I assumed it was because I'm using TMo instead of AT&T so I lose some functionality.
    11-17-10 02:37 PM
    Location services are on location data is off.

11-17-10 02:47 PM
    Which version of Google Maps? Hopefully 4.4.0
    Did you try something else like Blackberry Maps?
    11-17-10 02:50 PM
    Yes the GPS is approximating 1km for the location and it came from being exact to so off or not even working.

11-17-10 05:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD