I am running .975, does anyone else have problems with their GPS mapping not updating? When I tweet....my map GPS says I am at home. I got to work 3 hrs ago which is 25 minutes away? Any suggestions? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 10:12 AM
    What kind of environment do you work in? If the phone can''t get a good open sky reading or the building's roof is metal or concrete or too many floors your unit cannot get satellite readings. Altho a 25 minute commute might give it time to get readings.
    11-04-10 10:32 AM
    what mapping app are you using? Are you keeping it open in the background? Are you exiting the app when you aren't using it? With Google maps, you have to go to "my location" when you open it and keep it open in the background or it will not track.
    11-04-10 12:23 PM
    Actually, its my twitter that wont update to my GPS, my Goggle maps works great...Its weird. Even after a battery pull. Anybody got any ideas???
    11-07-10 07:59 AM
    Actually, its my twitter that wont update to my GPS, my Goggle maps works great...Its weird. Even after a battery pull. Anybody got any ideas???
    Wouldn't this depend on which Twitter client you are using?
    Some are garbage and some are not so bad. None are really extremely good.
    11-07-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD