Hey guys I am unable to get my GPS working in any applications (BBM, BBMaps, Google Maps) since I landed in london... I tried leaving them both open for a couple min. but it never ended up getting my location. I tried a battery pull but does anyone have any suggestions?
    09-03-09 05:29 AM
    Pull the battery again - GPS works fine. Takes a while longer for the first time and London's far north, so make sure it's out in the open w/ no buildings obstructing.
    09-03-09 06:17 AM
    Thanks for the advice... I've been near windows at the airport but I guess maybe it is because I am far north that it doesn't get as good of signals? I will give it a try when I have time
    09-03-09 06:23 AM
    Thanks for the advice... I've been near windows at the airport but I guess maybe it is because I am far north that it doesn't get as good of signals? I will give it a try when I have time
    I'm pretty sure you have to have data services for them to work......good be wrong though....but when I was in Spain and had a prepaid sim, google/blackberry maps did not work.....
    09-03-09 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD