I have tried BB Maps and GMAPS. Neither can locate GPS. Can someone verify please?
    03-06-09 10:13 AM
    The GPS seems to be working for me. Started off with me in the park a mile away (I wish) and slowly moved to a more accurate position. Once I zoomed in on the map it moved me back to the park. /sigh
    03-06-09 10:26 AM
    thank you.
    03-06-09 10:31 AM
    This happened to me last week - a battery pull resolved the issue.
    03-06-09 11:07 AM
    Eh ... no such thing as GPS being "down". Perhaps your phone is just messed up.
    03-06-09 11:46 AM
    Yes all the GPS in North America is down. Sort of like when your computer can't get on the internet it means the whole internet is down. :rolls eyes the only way GPS would be down is if the satellites fell out of the sky

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 11:51 AM
    Yes all the GPS in North America is down. Sort of like when your computer can't get on the internet it means the whole internet is down. :rolls eyes the only way GPS would be down is if the satellites fell out of the sky

LOL. You are a funny man/woman. Last time I checked, Birds are made by the lowest bidder. Good quality work.
    03-06-09 11:53 AM
    Quick, reboot the internet!!!

03-06-09 12:06 PM
    FWIW, if GPS went "down" (which is hard to fathom, there are a lot of redundant systems in place to prevent it), you would hear about it. it would be BIG news. there are a lot of industries (such as the US Military...every boat in the ocean) that depend HEAVILY on GPS satellites functioning.
    03-06-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD