I have noticed that if GPS is active, data does not seem to work. For example, today my BerryWeather was refreshing and one of the locations I have is by GPS location. I just happened to try to download my Gmail at the same time BerryWeather was refreshing and it just sat, and sat...and sat....and sat. When the BerryWeather app finished, THEN the Gmail app downloaded.

I also had an issue where Viigo didn't update after my initial opening it in the morning. It seemed there was a GPS/data conflict between BerryWeather and Viigo, and then Viigo wasn't able to update the rest of the day. I had to close out of it and reopen it.

I also noticed that GPS does not seem to work when on the phone, either. I was using TeleNav and someone called me. I answered and when I hung up TeleNav was saying lost satellite connection.

Is this how it's supposed to work? I swear I thought I remembered using Garmin once upon a time (on a different phone) and being able to take phone calls and Garmin would still navigate.
    08-05-09 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD