First time poster long time reader

I don't think this video was posted before. Confirms GPS on Wifi versions of Playbook and note the interesting app/linkage with the palm/playbook at the beginning of the video.

BlackBerry PlayBook Wifi Version To Have GPS | Accu-Berry.com
    Last edited by firmdot; 04-02-11 at 06:45 PM.
    04-02-11 06:30 PM
    Why would a RIM employee have a palm?
    04-02-11 08:28 PM
    Why would a RIM employee have a palm?
    He doesn't. The host of the video, notebooks.com, showed a clip of the HP Pre 3 communicating with the HP Touchpad since the RIM rep was being asked if it had a similar feature.
    04-02-11 08:40 PM
    He doesn't. The host of the video, notebooks.com, showed a clip of the HP Pre 3 communicating with the HP Touchpad since the RIM rep was being asked if it had a similar feature.
    Well that makes more sense
    04-02-11 09:01 PM
    YESS! GPS is for blackberry protect!

no one better touch my PlayBook otherwise I'm coming down to your house!
    04-02-11 09:45 PM
    this video is old, why hasn't this become bigger news?
    04-02-11 09:49 PM
    That video was posted and the GPS stuff noted numerous times before. It's not bigger news because we generally don't rely on stray comments from RIM people in videos, unless it's presented as official info.

Also, more recently, we had much better confirmation than that.
    jasperlin likes this.
    04-02-11 11:43 PM
    he said a lot of "you knows" when in reality we've had very little information about its capabilities
    04-03-11 02:25 AM
    Are these people vampires? Seems like whenever the PlayBook is shown its either indoors or at night. How do you carry the product around and do demo after demo and it never occurs to you to take it out and look at it in daylight? I'm sure it will perform like anoy other tablet outdoors, but I think it's strange.
    04-03-11 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD