Good day! I would suggest you use SafeTREC for your child. It�s a mobile application that works on any kind of phones. Through this application, you can keep track of the location of your child and not only that this application is very useful during an emergency situations. Since it has a panic button that allows your child to summon for help and ask for an immediate response from friends, family, and from the nearest 911 in your area. This is the application I�m using to ensure the safety of my kids. I hope this can help you. This is the protection, I provide to my kids: SafeTREC.com
    12-29-10 11:24 AM
    I would suggest LittleBrother - since it's zero power consuming - and it's free - it's not giving you the exact location - but it can tell you when your girl is leaving a predefined sector (multiple definitions possible) - all details at

http://www.emacberry.com/lbrother.html
    12-31-10 07:18 AM
    I would suggest you do nothing. Installing a program on someone else's phone could open you up to some legal issues, depending on your state. Here where I live adult age is 18, depending on your state, the court may say if she pays her own bill and the phone is in her name, you could be guilty of an electronics crime. Here if the phone is under my account, no matter what her age, I can do whatever I want to it, but if it is under her name and she is over 18, then it is legally her property.

Does she drive a vehicle owned by you (or at least your name on the title)? You could put a GPS tracker on the car and be perfectly legal, since technically your name on the title means you are sole or part owner.
    01-01-11 12:43 PM
    Trailer man *could* be right, but as long as she's under 18 and dependent on you it's probably legal. I'm not sure.
    Imo, best thing to do is use lookout security - the app is made for finding a lost phone, but it can certainly be used to locate a missing daughter who has that phone. She'll probably be willing to keep it on there cuz it has other useful features.
    You didn't ask for my opinion on tracking your daughter, so I won't give it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 12:56 PM
    Scrid2000's idea is brilliant !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 10:12 AM
    Just sounds to creepy wanting to track your daughter.....if she has any smarts her Cell phone will have a security password so you are hooped before you begin.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 03:08 PM
    Not sure we should be continuing this conversation.
    08-12-16 03:08 PM
    Get both of you an iPhone , set them up on the same iTunes account and use find my iPhone app. Works beautifully
    blackmass likes this.
    08-12-16 07:06 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD