so im thinking that rim is not pushing any apps and developers are sick of creating different apps for every single blackberry device that is created. i was looking at the new pioneer indash navigation (avic z140), it looks sweet! i was wondering if there was going to be any support love for the blackberry, unfortunatly there is not. pioneer just recently adapted intigration with android phone users, why cant there be any blsckbeery love? actually there is going to be no support at all starting march 12. this is very fustrating concidering i am an avid blackbeery user and i enjoy rims products. i can see that in the near future there will be many companies that drop rims support. rim needs to actively seek out large companies and have them jump onboard with continuing support. if not, tbey not only will loose app developers but also users such as myself.

im sorry for all the typos... im using my playbook (hopfully 2.0 will bring better app support than what is currently offered on my bold 9900!) and there is not auto correct yet. feb 17th better get here fast!

thanks for letting me vent lol
    02-10-12 05:16 AM
    Thats the laimest excuse for not being a trool post.
    I got a lot of rely sarcastic and nasty things to say to posters like this, I'll save it for when its worth it.
    Think you'll make it to post #5?
    02-10-12 05:55 AM
    Hater hahahahahahaahahahahahaha
    02-10-12 06:00 AM
    There is a backspace on my playbook
    02-10-12 06:03 AM
    Thats the laimest excuse for not being a trool post.
    I got a lot of rely sarcastic and nasty things to say to posters like this, I'll save it for when its worth it.
    Think you'll make it to post #5?
    sorry man but its the truth. i dont like to admit it but it is what it is. take skype... its been almost a year and i cant even video chat with my gf on her ipad. ive tried using imo.im with absolutley no luck with the video portion. sorry you dont like what i have to say
    02-10-12 06:54 AM
    lol so when you know there is a typo it should be ignored due to not having an auto correct function? oh ok...

so many posts talk about RIM should build dev relations to get more support....sooooo what's new?
    02-10-12 07:03 AM
    There are 3000 similar threads about lack of BB apps already.
    02-10-12 07:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD