Hey all. just wondering if someone can provide the right procedure for me to fix this issue.

I have a curve 8310 that my ex left when she left... only problem is that the keypad is locked.

i also have to get a charger cuz the batt is dead....but my point is that I will be switching to att soon and instead of buying a new one, i want to use this one cuz its in damm good shape.

what can i do to unlock the keypad? or what can i do to reset the phone with a locked keypad. I do not believe the phone has been "disabled" because I didn't try random codes, (i know better) but just in case i will take all the info available.

I keep reading "back up , back up" but I don't care about the info in the phone...nor do i have a desktop mgr to do this soi just want it to be unlocked and have the programs or apps it comes with when u buy it new or refurbished. So i can use it immediately.

any help is appreciated
    05-14-09 02:29 PM
    This is a touchy subject because it can be related to a stolen device, which CB will have no part of. You need to get the code from your ex...
    05-14-09 02:31 PM
    Not only that, if she didn't pay the last bill on it, you can't use it...
    05-14-09 02:32 PM
    This has been gone over many times...give it back to her, buy a new one, etc etc.

But, if she says keep it...and you dont care about the information thats on it...enter the wrong code in more than 10 times, the device will wipe itself clean, and you will have a refreshed blackberry.
    05-14-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD