Please help this is incredibly annoying, I can't even search google - even with maximum 3G signal it doesn't work. Soon as I connect to my WIFI bang it works.

Before my update it all worked fine, I could browse the web even on GPRS.

Help me pleeeease?
    02-10-11 01:39 PM
    I think it works the same in OS6....
    goto Options, Advanced Options, Host Routing Table
    Click menu then Register Now.

You should get a message from your carrier or Bberry that "your device is now registered".
    02-10-11 02:26 PM
    Typically after an OS upgrade, the device will register itself on the network. On the chance that it did not, you need to register the host routing table. If that doesn't resolve the issue, you may have a bad install. Did you upgrade to an official OS released by your carrier? Did you do a backup before upgrading the OS? Let us know if you get the issue resolved, if not we can look at other possible causes.
    02-10-11 03:22 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion but it is still not working
    02-10-11 03:22 PM
    Can you give up more information? Your device model, OS you upgraded to, was it official release from your carrier, method you used to install the new OS? The more information you provide the more we can try to assist you.
    02-10-11 03:30 PM
    Yeah it was the official release, these are the details (by the way thank you for helping):
    Blackberry 9300 3G
    6.0 Bundle 1879 (v6.0.0.448, Platform 6.6.0.124)
    3G Bands 1,2,5,6

Anything else you need?
    02-10-11 03:35 PM
    Yeah it was the official release, these are the details (by the way thank you for helping):
    Blackberry 9300 3G
    6.0 Bundle 1879 (v6.0.0.448, Platform 6.6.0.124)
    3G Bands 1,2,5,6

Anything else you need?
    I'm assuming you have an active BB data plan with your carrier.

You may want to check your browser configurations. Also make sure you have all of the required service books. Is BBM and email working?
    02-10-11 03:47 PM
    Browser configs are fine, BBM and email works yeah it's literally just the browser. Before I updated to OS6 I used to be able to choose between WAP browser and normal browser, and the normal one would be used for wifi and the other for mobile web. I no longer have the WAP browser though so I think that is the problem. Where can I get this from? Or is there an app for browsing the net through mobile web only?
    02-10-11 03:50 PM
    Log into your BIS account, connect the device and once it's recognized resend the service books to the device and see if that helps. You may be missing one or more of the browser service books. Once the service are sent, do a battery pull and try it.

Gotta turn you over to someone else, the Dawg has to pick up his daughter at pre-k.

I hope you get this resolved.
    iambengreen likes this.
    02-10-11 03:57 PM
    Ah thanks dude, I fixed it! What I did was connected it to my computer and used the backup files to restore all my browser and mobile network options, and it appears to have fixed the problem! Happy now
    Thanks again for your time =]
    02-10-11 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD