I can get $200 off a Playbook (16GB $299) or $75 off a Motorola XOOM ($475).

Since I'm moving from Storm 2 to Droid Bionic on Verizon, which would work best?
    09-27-11 08:54 AM
    You'd be cool with either, BUT seems the PB is the better value with the coupon, PLUS it would still let you have some contact with the BB world. Remember 2.0 is about a month away and native apps, including BBM is coming!!! You are probably thinking, but yea, PK, I won't be able to "bridge", yes that's true, BUT the Bionic, should be able to act as a hotspot, and give the PB wifi and thus a mobile connection that way (you just got to pay verizon an extra 20, or root). I did not like the Xoom when I played with it at the Verizon store, BUT that was on earlier Honeycomb. However it's the 200 off that would sway me, and I prefer the 7 inch size!
    09-27-11 09:08 AM
    The zoom is pretty sluggish unless you root it and mod it..

ipad > zoom, PB > ipad 2. For me personally... I lost my attraction to all things apples with my iphone 4 and stopped playing with my ipad april 19th 2011 Finally got rid of it..
    09-27-11 09:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD