goosync now offers syncing w/ contacts......

just got and email from them, so i though i'd share for those of us that love wireless sync and were let down by BlackBerry Unite!, the best part is its only 19.99 a yr unless i misread.

check it out

GooSync - Service Options
    05-19-08 11:58 AM
    Interesting. It's 19.95 Euros a year, I'm not sure what they charge in USD. I'm going to check it out now, I'll report back in a bit.

I need a program like this
    05-19-08 12:11 PM
    I believe you also need Nexthaus SyncJe Client for it to run .. which alone is like $40 if I remember correctly.
    05-19-08 12:15 PM
    I believe you also need Nexthaus SyncJe Client for it to run .. which alone is like $40 if I remember correctly.
    Yep, I was just about to post that. Definitely not worth it for me anymore.
    05-19-08 12:38 PM
    now, that info makes it officially not worth it......
    05-19-08 02:39 PM
    The combination is well worth it if you use it for Calendar(s), Tasks, and Contacts. The free version (which still requires SyncJE Client) only syncs one calendar. If you use a number of different calendars the upgrade is well worth it and it can be purchased with a one time fee now rather than renewing annually. If you like to sync you bb without plugging it into your pc this is definitely the way to go.
    07-10-08 09:32 PM
    You don't need SyncJE, you can use funambol, which is free. Correct me if i'm wrong.
    07-25-08 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD