After reading, downloading and installing Cobalt232's Google play store files I must have done something wrong, While I have all three files and icons on my Leap I still get the error RH-01. The Icons says -Google account, -Blackberry Google ID and -Play store.

Upon pressing the Play store icon it takes me to my login site with my Email where it says Redeem, Settings and Help & Feedback. Just as there is no store. I press anything else, it takes me back to RH-01 error in the background.

Any ideas what I have done wrong and how to fix it? Thanks so much.
    01-25-16 03:11 PM
    Did you properly login with Google Login, and properly register with BlackBerry Google ID?

If so, clear your Play Store cache from Android settings in BlackBerry Google ID app.
    01-25-16 04:22 PM
    After reading, downloading and installing Cobalt232's Google play store files I must have done something wrong, While I have all three files and icons on my Leap I still get the error RH-01. The Icons says -Google account, -Blackberry Google ID and -Play store.

Upon pressing the Play store icon it takes me to my login site with my Email where it says Redeem, Settings and Help & Feedback. Just as there is no store. I press anything else, it takes me back to RH-01 error in the background.

Any ideas what I have done wrong and how to fix it? Thanks so much.
    12-11-16 03:44 PM
    On my phone I got the same problem - even after clearing the cache :/
    11-30-17 02:14 AM
    Same problème on mine :/
    12-15-17 08:49 AM