I download Google Maps yet it doesn't download to anywhere on my blackberry...So I figured I could only open the application through google.com ...Yeah that didn't work out either, it jsut gave me the link again saying to download Google Maps. I clicked the link, thinking ti didn't load the first time, but it says I did indeed download it, and asks if I want to overrate the saved data.

Uhm...So...yeah.....Wat.
    04-11-09 05:48 PM
    Go to Options - Advanced - Applications... If google maps is listed there, it did indeed install on your phone and you need to find the icon for it. Check your folders and see if it was hidden.

If it's not listed, that means it didn't install right. Go to Oprions - Advanced - Applications - Menu - Modules, and delete the module for google maps, then try to install it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 06:16 PM
    Look in your downloads folder. Most apps you install go to this folder.

04-11-09 06:24 PM
    Go to Options - Advanced - Applications... If google maps is listed there, it did indeed install on your phone and you need to find the icon for it. Check your folders and see if it was hidden.

If it's not listed, that means it didn't install right. Go to Oprions - Advanced - Applications - Menu - Modules, and delete the module for google maps, then try to install it again.

Alright I downloaded it a second time and it seems to be working...Hmm I did lose connection near the end of the download, might have been a part of the problem
    04-11-09 06:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD