Hello all, Since I upgraded to the new 4.5 I can't get any ota downloads to work, I miss my google gps and superpages mobile. Do I have to redo some settings after the upgrade. Is there anyway to get the apps back that I backed up??
    11-04-08 05:47 PM
    If you did your upgrade properly, your apps should have been restored as part of the upgrade process. By default, Desktop Manager, backs up user data and 3rd partys apps, wipes and reloads the OS, and then restores both apps and data to the handheld. If that didn't happen, then something wasn't done by the book for one reason or another.

However, your OTA loads should still work just fine. Make sure your emulation on your Blackberry Browser is set to Blackberry and not something else. A lot of OTA install checkers depend upon this setting.
    11-04-08 11:37 PM
    Thank you it was the browser setting and it all works now. The only thing is now my google maps will not get very close as I got rid of the telenav app when I did the upgrade(the free trial) . Any ideas how to get closer than 3800 meters? When I had the telenav in the background it was within 8 meters and would move along with me. Thanks for all the help. Love this blackberry.
    11-08-08 09:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD