You need to double check your sources. Google was in fact hacked by the Chinese. And it's been hacked several times.
    Chinese hackers who breached Google gained access to sensitive data, U.S. officials say - The Washington Post

Google is very hush hush about any tampering with their servers. They won't say if data was breeched until the Feds want to know. And even that's very hard to get proper info from Google. It can take years for Google to actually say what was tampered. So if you don't hear about it, it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
    Everyone tries to hack Google and Microsoft those Chinese hackers even hack into the the American government and most likely the NSA.. Most hackers can't.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 08:22 PM
    http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5273437

It is out there and is easy to find. In the end, if you want any degree of security you cannot deal with American tech.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 09:38 PM
    Everyone tries to hack Google and Microsoft those Chinese hackers even hack into the the American government and most likely the NSA.. Most hackers can't.

Posted via CB10
    The Chinese Google hacking has its own wiki as it was wide ranging and systematic to American companies Operation_Aurora

This Email Shows Google And NSA's Close Working Relationship

It is out there and is easy to find. In the end, if you want any degree of security you cannot deal with American tech.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously? Government agency organizes a security conference because of external threats such as China and invites many different American companies you're singling out Google?
    10-03-14 10:22 PM
    The Chinese Google hacking has its own wiki as it was wide ranging and systematic to American companies Operation_Aurora
    Not sure if you are trying to argue with me but we are on the same side haha.

I'm saying that the Chinese hackers hack everything and you posted a link about it

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 10:26 PM
    Not sure if you are trying to argue with me but we are on the same side haha.

I'm saying that the Chinese hackers hack everything and you posted a link about it

Posted via CB10
    No I wasn't arguing against you just didn't know if you knew much about it and posted the link to inform readers of the thread.
    anon(5818411) likes this.
    10-03-14 10:31 PM
    It was just meant hypothetical. It is one of the most famous apps to sideload....

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:11 AM
    Google is THE leader in security....according to Google-img_20140929_185539.png

"My google phone is very secure under my BlackBerry" - Eric Schmidt

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 03:42 AM
32 12