I know that google earth mobile has come out for the iphone, is there any indication that an app will come out for the blackberry??, i knwo that you can do a satellite view with google maps but having a google earth app would be awesome.
    11-08-08 12:43 PM
    Search for Google Maps mobile. I don't have 10 posts so i can't post urls www(dot)google.com/mobile/default/maps(dot)html
    chriskaboo likes this.
    11-14-08 12:34 PM
    Search for Google Maps mobile. I don't have 10 posts so i can't post urls www(dot)google.com/mobile/default/maps(dot)html
    I think alupo790 was asking about "Google Earth" not "Google Maps". As far as I know, that's only available for IPhone at this time.
    11-14-08 12:47 PM
    Nope Google MAPS is available but Google EARTH is only on iPhone at the moment
    11-15-08 06:02 AM
    Nope Google MAPS is available but Google EARTH is only on iPhone at the moment
    A year later and Google Earth is still not available for BlackBerry phones. Come on, RIM, Google, and BB developers. Stop working on multiple fart apps. It's pitiful to compare the quality of apps between those for the iPhone and those for BlackBerries.
    09-22-09 02:08 PM
    Could it be because the iPhone supports OpenGL, one of the normal graphics mode for Google Earth and BB does not? Face it, BB will NEVER get Google Earth until they provide a useful, standards based 3D API in the OS.

-frank
    10-01-09 09:16 AM
    I don't know what they are waiting on, Google Earth + Blackberry= Awesome
    10-04-09 02:32 AM
    Any updates on this? Is Google Earth still not available for BlackBerries?
    10-07-10 01:48 PM
    Google Earth on my Droid 2 is awesome...
    10-07-10 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD