i have to research more on this and get back to you
    07-22-11 09:53 AM
    @ diegonei, thanks for the comparison site! I have one observation on it, as it says that Dropbox does not support music streaming in BlackBerry devices.

I have music stored in DB, and can play it just fine on my 9700. So I guess at least that point of the comparison is not accurate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-11 10:14 AM
    @ diegonei, thanks for the comparison site! I have one observation on it, as it says that Dropbox does not support music streaming in BlackBerry devices.

I have music stored in DB, and can play it just fine on my 9700. So I guess at least that point of the comparison is not accurate.
    I wouldn't know. In SugarSync, you don't download the song. You hit it, a player opens and it starts playing. If DropBox does something similar (just not downloading the song already counts), then yes, they need to update the chart.
    Guatiao likes this.
    07-22-11 10:16 AM
    Do all these choices work well with the PlayBook ? I know Dropbox has a Bluebox app that works well.
    07-22-11 11:17 AM
    Do all these choices work well with the PlayBook ? I know Dropbox has a Bluebox app that works well.
    Leaked Android Player says they do hehe ok ok...

Worth a shot at least?
    07-22-11 03:34 PM
    I wouldn't know. In SugarSync, you don't download the song. You hit it, a player opens and it starts playing. If DropBox does something similar (just not downloading the song already counts), then yes, they need to update the chart.
    Indeed, that's what Dropbox does, using a built-in player, not the regular BB one. U cannot keep the music playing outside the DB app though. The latest and the previous version are the same in this regard.
    07-23-11 06:29 PM
    That chart is ripe with inaccuracies.. several features that I know for sure are offered by box.com/box.net are no represented..

Also it delightfully omits ANY feature that is offered by others, but not by sugar sync.. I get that no one wants to publish their downfalls.. but if you truly believe your product is superior, be honest about it, don't skew the results in your favor..

I would be interested to see a non-biased comparison chart that comes from c-net or anyone not employed by or in the pocket of one of the providers.
    12-30-11 12:14 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD