Just throwing this out there. Crackberry.com was insanely slow loading pages for me on IE. Google Chrome browser was suggested to me. It is far faster and smoother than IE. Crackberry.com takes half the time to read through.
    02-02-09 11:12 AM
    Tried Google Chrome and uninstalled within days. It was, for me,
    far too stripped down. I never use IE so I can't speak to the
    speed difference between the two. But in relation to FireFox,
    Opera and Safari, Google Chrome left a whole lot to be desired.
    02-02-09 11:53 AM
    I use Chrome for everything that I can (somethings will only run on IE). I have IE7, and it is a turtle compared to Chrome.
    02-02-09 11:57 AM
    My desktop runs Windoze with IE, but my lappy runs Ubuntu with Firefox
    02-02-09 12:08 PM
    IE won't even run on my computer anymore, Firefox all the way!!
    02-02-09 12:39 PM
    I use chrome myself... Some issues with some check boxes on myspace under settings and stuff but the browser is great. Based off same technology as safari but sped up a bit, it works great.
    02-02-09 01:10 PM
    Its ok. It just needs to offer more options. Such as the 'new tap' page. Good ideal but I would like to be able to delete some thumb pages or more actively manage recient book marks. Right now its full of dora the explorer links so it take some time to over write them. Not really helpful. Now I just need to keep my 4yr from dora

But other than that oit show promis. But firefox all the way

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 01:16 PM
    Took me about 20 seconds to figure out what you meant by "windoze." lol

Since I'm posting on this I might as well say that IE on my "windoze" loads Crackberry.com pretty good. There are sometimes that it does load a bit more slower than usual but then I just think there are many people online.
    02-02-09 01:26 PM
    I use Chrome now for everything that I can as well. Safari was great, but then it slowed to a crawl. Tried doing virus scans, spyware scans and always came up with nothing.

I haven't been able to make Chrome work with my hotmail account though, it won't let me view my inbox.
    02-02-09 01:29 PM
    Chrome's great for forum-browsing - great hi-speed page loading. Sometimes it hits a random snag on trying to load some page, sometimes. When I get down to online purchasing, I go back to FF3; reliable, and supports Roboform.
    02-02-09 01:45 PM
    ...I haven't been able to make Chrome work with my hotmail account though, it won't let me view my inbox.
    I bet if you set up a gmail account you wont have any probs.

claire
    02-02-09 02:46 PM
    Which version? I tried running 8.10 from disk, and it wouldnt do it, locked up with the flashing scroll/num lock/cap lock issue
    02-02-09 02:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD