I've noticed that Google Calendar deletes events that are old. Is there anyway around this? I'd like to keep my old events on the calendar..

Will syncing to Hotmail calendar be better?
    04-19-13 10:01 PM
    I've been using Google calendar synced with Berry's for years. My entire business schedule is ran through it, and Google has NEVER deleted old events. Are you saying they just aren't shown on your Berry after some time, or do they actually delete from your computer calendar also? Regardless, neither should happen. I have events months old still showing on my phone calendar.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 08:38 AM
    I also use Google Calendar and sync for work for years. However on my last BlackBerry the past appointments would only stay on for 30 days. With my Z10 it shows the previous 90 days.

It doesn't bother me too much though. If I need to go further back than 90 days, I just go to my PC. It's more important for me to be able to see what's coming and book for today and in the future.

Which by the way not sure how far in the future your Calendar on your BlackBerry will show. Mine will show bookings up to a year and more. Just curious how are you syncing, I am using the Calendar Sync app it was 1.99 but seems to work good for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 10:53 AM
    You guys are correct, Google Calendar doesn't delete it but my BlackBerry doesn't show it! Is there anyway to fix that?
    04-20-13 11:11 AM
    If you just did your first sync it will not show events from before that. But anything after your first sync, it should keep. Can you give more detail on what's happening? For now I can't think of any reasons it would delete stuff. Google contact sync has had its flaws over the years, but calendar sync has always been flawless on the over 50 blackberries I've had over the years. They all sync together with the main calendar, and never had an issue with events disappearing.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 11:33 AM
    My first sync was over 2.5 years ago but I can't see anything before September 2012. I checked the options and I have set to keep the appointments forever.
    04-21-13 01:29 AM