I have a blackberry 8703E . I have used Google Calendar and Google Sync successfully in the past, but now it is not working. When I go to Google Sync on my blackberry it says "Starting Sync, Connecting to Google," but it never actually syncs my Google calendar (that has new appointments on it) with my blackberry. So my blackberry calendar reads a calendar that is not updated. I have left this "Starting Sync" message up on my blackberry for hours and my blackberry calendar is never updated.

What are the steps to fix this problem?

Thanks, SKG
    Last edited by skg; 05-15-08 at 01:27 PM. Reason: add model of blackberry
    05-15-08 01:26 PM
    I had the same issue, I used Google sync on my laptop as well. I stopped syncing my BB from my Macbook and only used the Google sync via BB. I only sunc when I know I have a new event and it works now. Not sure if this will help but it is some insight.
    05-15-08 02:43 PM
    Welcome to the crackberry family.
    05-15-08 06:09 PM
    I had an issue where it would sync but always say that there were no new events even though there should have been plenty.

I know it sounds stupid, but all I did was log out of Sync on my BB and then log back in. Fixed the problem right away. Probably too simple a solution to fix your problem though....
    05-15-08 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD