I messed up my Google Calendar at work after I was messing around with my BB's wireless sync + downloading and using Google Sync. What happened is I would put an event in my Google Calendar and then it would go on my Blackberry but then a bit later that same event on my Google Cal would multiply into many duplicate entries if that makes sense.

What is the problem here? An infinite loop?

All I want is for what I put on my Google Calendar to appear on my BB calendar, that is it. No duplicates obviously. Easiest way to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    06-09-11 12:58 AM
    I messed up my Google Calendar at work after I was messing around with my BB's wireless sync + downloading and using Google Sync. What happened is I would put an event in my Google Calendar and then it would go on my Blackberry but then a bit later that same event on my Google Cal would multiply into many duplicate entries if that makes sense.

What is the problem here? An infinite loop?

All I want is for what I put on my Google Calendar to appear on my BB calendar, that is it. No duplicates obviously. Easiest way to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I had to go into my email setup and turn of syncing of both calendar and contacts for the NATIVE app. From there I had to delete a calendar and start new. I setup google sync and have it sync my contacts and my calendar.

That's how I fixed it...
    06-09-11 09:55 AM
    Issue I always have is when updating OS, Google sync always puts in items twice there after.

I have merged two calendars in google thus only using wireless sync for one.

Hopefully new BIS coming with allow more then one calendar on google to sync over.
    06-09-11 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD