Im a owner of a BlackBerry Bold and being using the Google 2-Step Authentication feature for over a year, but since a couple of weeks ago ive been having issues with it, ive followed all the steps giving by the site im trying to protect the un-authorize access to and nothing, after a few days trying different things their support team told me i need to contact Google Support for further asistance, thoughts?
    12-05-15 06:53 AM
    Issues as in?

Blackberry Z30
    12-05-15 07:08 AM
    As in the code it generates isnt the right one, i mean, i use the 2-step authentication app to login to an ewallet, so whenever the code is its always the wrong one, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and nothing, at last, this ewaller support told me i need to contact google support to "sync" my app, i dont know what that is.
    12-05-15 09:50 AM
    Yes.. your Google authenticator app is not sync with ya email id. Just deactivate ya two step verification and uninstall ya Google authenticator app. Turn on the two step verification again. Don't install the authenticator app. If yu ve ya mobile number registered for code via sms. Very imp. Use it to login again in ya account on desktop via sms code yu received. Once in. Install Google authenticator app. And follow instructions. Than try again. Let the app sync with the account in ya phone

Log out and login again and try the code generated. There is time limit for each codes generated.

Blackberry Z30
    12-06-15 12:18 AM