Detalis Here
    08-22-08 04:48 AM
    Kcuf the haters. Welcome to the crack house, you're going to love your Curve.
    08-22-08 09:02 AM
    Smart move - this site is full of former Treo users who will never go back.
    08-22-08 09:05 AM
    Smart move - this site is full of former Treo users who will never go back.
    I'm one of them! I had a Treo 700wx and when a co-worker told me she had a Pearl for sale, I jumped at it. After a couple days, I *gave* my Treo to my son (he's 18). He likes the Treo, but I LOVE my BB!
    08-22-08 09:24 AM
    Hello & welcome to the cb family!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-08 09:27 AM
    Thanks guys. Sorry for the brief intro message - it was very late (or very early, depending on how you look at it)!

I really wanted to stay with the Treo; I've used Palm / Handspring products for so long. I had to stay with Verizon, and I just couldn't keep waiting and waiting for their new device.

So, here I am! Time to get used to a whole new way of doing things. The conversion from Palm Desktop to Outlook on multiple computers and syncing was a pain initially, but I'm sure it will pay off in the end.
    08-22-08 10:05 AM
    Just bought a 8330 curve. Haven't put it down yet. does anyone know how i can switch the side right button, which is defaulted for the camera, to another application (i.e. address book/browser/etc.)?? any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    08-22-08 10:08 AM
    I saw it yesterday - probably in Options section (there's an icon for that). Sorry if I'm mistaken.
    08-22-08 10:14 AM
    awesome. Thanks cmb13
    08-22-08 10:19 AM
    Yes options conviance key

08-22-08 10:34 AM
    Just bought a 8330 curve. Haven't put it down yet. does anyone know how i can switch the side right button, which is defaulted for the camera, to another application (i.e. address book/browser/etc.)?? any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Go to Options, Screen/Keyboard, scroll to Right Side Convenience Key, change to whatever you want, hit the escape/back key, select Save.
    08-22-08 10:39 AM
    I'm also a former Treo user. Welcome to CB!!! You'll be so much happier!
    08-22-08 10:46 AM
    Congrats on your Curve, you gonna love it. I was about to get an Ipaq for myself, but very happy with my 8320.

08-22-08 10:53 AM
    Thanks guys. Sorry for the brief intro message - it was very late (or very early, depending on how you look at it)!

I really wanted to stay with the Treo; I've used Palm / Handspring products for so long. I had to stay with Verizon, and I just couldn't keep waiting and waiting for their new device.

So, here I am! Time to get used to a whole new way of doing things. The conversion from Palm Desktop to Outlook on multiple computers and syncing was a pain initially, but I'm sure it will pay off in the end.
    I was a former Treo user as well! I was sold, based on great features that were aimed at my business, (Real Estate) I was Yes Yes Yes, until none of the features/software ever worked properly. I had three 700p's and two
    755's over the course of one year!

I was supposed to be able to pull up live MLS, open lock boxes with the 'infrared' from the phone, and a list of other funtions. Nothing ever worked nice nice together consistenly. I was constantly on the phone with Verizon (they were really great) and Palm (can't understand them and no hlep)....constantly performing soft resets, hard resets blah blah blah. What a tease.....those funtions were fabulous for my business IF THEY WORKED!

So finally after working very closely with me, a Verizon supervisor said, I want to make you happy and you have certainly tried to go the process, but perhaps you should switch to a different phone. I said, what would you recommend? He said, well.....lots of people really love the Blackberry's, and so I did, and the rest is history! Ashame BB's don't work with the stuff the Treo was supposed to. I have had the Curve for about 4 months now, and haven't had one problem! I am very pleased with it!
    Last edited by gregmar; 08-22-08 at 10:58 AM.
    08-22-08 10:55 AM
    NIce move you'll love it.
    08-22-08 10:55 AM
    Welcome to the Crack! You will not remember that Treo soon.....
    08-22-08 10:56 AM
    I had the main menu of my Treo set up with just what I needed. How do I customize my main menu? It' s really cluttered. There is a LOT on there that I will never use.
    08-22-08 10:59 AM
    I had the main menu of my Treo set up with just what I needed. How do I customize my main menu? It' s really cluttered. There is a LOT on there that I will never use.
    Left button, select hide or move to better location for you! Or go into options, press o, and then advanced options then applications and left button and select delete if you are sure you do not want the application.

Love my Curve, even taking sunrise pics lately to see how good the camera is.
    08-22-08 11:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD