We are getting new phones at work and we have to pick between the Moto Droid X or the Samsung Galaxy. I will have fond memories of my Storm 1. It was love at first sight. I guess I have no one to blame but RIM for not coming out with a new product. Goodbye Crackberry. You will be missed.
    12-16-10 05:21 PM
    No need to stay away
    syb0rg likes this.
    12-16-10 05:32 PM
    Why leave Crackberry? I have a Droid 2 and still hang around here (former BB user)... At least they've offered you a great pair of phones to choose from.
    syb0rg and amazinglygraceless like this.
    12-16-10 05:34 PM
    Kinda sucks that you cant get a phone you really want, but I think you may be pleasantly surprised. And if you're really opened minded about it you may realize you shoulda switched sooner as long as you like touchscreen. Besides theres always the android section here or droid-life to help make the transition easier.
    12-16-10 05:34 PM
    Im always checking all the sites (TiPb, BGR) so I will probably still be cruising here but its not the same. Im been using Blackberry, seems like forever. The 7100 was my first. I am trying to be open minded about so we'll see how it goes.
    12-16-10 05:56 PM
    Why leave Crackberry? I have a Droid 2 and still hang around here (former BB user)... At least they've offered you a great pair of phones to choose from.
    No need to stay away
    +1 there is no need to venture off. We have a tight nit group of fandroids floating around here. Heck we even have our own forum, that highs on the spotlights of all the other might sights.. no need to venture away....
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    12-16-10 05:58 PM
    Why not just buy a private bb for personal use??and use work for work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 06:25 PM
    Once a Crackberrian always a Crackberrian. See you around.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD