05-01-15 08:50 AM
    [QUOTE=Fool Guy;11605574]
    Interesting. As mentioned in their response, they will roll out software updates to correct the issue.
    05-01-15 08:52 AM
    If so many people hate it when people post these threads (which I don't mind when they are posted) then why do so many feel the need to comment?
    05-01-15 08:53 AM
    A while ago, I posted that I was debating between a Passport and an S6 edge. Well the S6 edge is in and will be picking it up tomorrow. Really looking forward to the change, look forward to getting used to a new os without lag and with plenty of apps

At the end of the day, there is no real BlackBerry option for me. Z30 might be fine now, but in 2 years it will be reeeally old, and passport is just too big. On top of being a powerhouse, I wanted something I can use with one hand, and PP simply doesn't work for that.

I promise to you that CrackBerry will be the first app I download on my beautiful S6, and maybe down the road, I will return to BlackBerry. Until then...

Posted via CB10
    I am sorry that your experience with the BB10 platform was slow and laggy. I've not experienced it, but I heard a couple of users experiencing it. I took a look at the 6edge and I have to admit that I love the form factor, it is a beautifully designed device. But, Once I unlock it, it is the same android OS (which I am not fond of). I wish you the best in your decision and please come back and let us know your experience with it. I think I will be waiting on the BB10 slider, due to me being very happy with the PP and the Z30. Good Luck, OP. BTW, I love your profile pic!
    Goodbye BlackBerry...-img_20150501_093751_hdr.jpg
    Z10NIZED, thymaster and techvisor like this.
    05-01-15 08:57 AM
    OP..I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to post your experience with the S6 at some point. There may be some interest within the CB community as I'm sure others have wondered the same move.

Good luck and even if the S6 doesn't pan out despite the research you've done, hopefully you'll be able to share that feedback also as it will serve to inform others just as well.

Personally I see the Android platform having more integration with BlackBerry in the future, when compared to the prospects of a BlackBerry-Apple venture, which isn't a bad thing necessarily as it will ensure BlackBerry will be present in some form or fashion into the future. Security will continue to be and only grow as a priority and that might be enough to keep BlackBerry relevant in some of the most important circles.
    05-01-15 08:59 AM
    I'm upgrading my Nexus 5 to a LG G4, once it's available.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-01-15 09:05 AM
    RIP

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 09:08 AM
    [QUOTE=birdman_38;11605651]
    Interesting. As mentioned in their response, they will roll out software updates to correct the issue.
    Naturally, Bug fixing is part of software development but as anyone can see no phone is 100% perfect specially when runs on Android the resource hungry OS.
    05-01-15 09:23 AM
    Isn't there a tgread for all these?

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 09:25 AM
    [QUOTE=Z10NIZED;11604956]

Uh I've done plenty of research and each source, (I only went to reliable sources) said the the S6 has a no lag experience through and through. Android may be a hound for resources compared to bb10, but the S6 is a beast

Posted via CB10
    "I'm already noticing lag in the S6 Edge..."
    Five reasons to choose the HTC One M9 instead of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge | ZDNet
    05-01-15 09:51 AM
    if only we had a sticky post that people could post stuff like this in... wait, what's that at the top of the page in CAPS?!??

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...thread-260887/
    FairlightRacing likes this.
    05-01-15 09:53 AM
    [QUOTE=Fool Guy;11605735]

Naturally, Bug fixing is part of software development but as anyone can see no phone is 100% perfect specially when runs on Android the resource hungry OS.
    And BB10 isn't "resource hungry" with the Android runtime? Look at the battery life of the Z10.
    05-01-15 09:58 AM
    When I read threads like this I wonder why the BlackBerry always needs to be so defensive. The OP left BlackBerry for a phone that he thinks fits his needs, that's great and absolutely means no offense against BlackBerry. By the way there are certainly enough reasons to choose Android over BlackBerry depending on one's daily needs, so it's not like this would be a completely unjustifiable idea. The S6 is a top notch flagship device and it has received a lot of great reviews so I don't think the OP will do all too bad. Let's see, he might come back as I have come back from several Android devices. He might not.

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 10:23 AM
    Everyone has his/her own choice. and let them determine their own right as well as the best option for them..
    Exactly!

Posted via CB10
    techvisor likes this.
    05-01-15 10:31 AM
    if only we had a sticky post that people could post stuff like this in... wait, what's that at the top of the page in CAPS?!??

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...thread-260887/
    What he said thread closed

Posted via CB10
    05-01-15 10:34 AM
65 123