Although I've had a BB 7100i for the last 2 years all I ever used it for was e-mail and calls. Now I've upgraded to a BB 8830(thank god!) and now I find myself using the BB for 80% of my internet use. So I have racked up a few questions:

1)what would you guys consider a full browser?

2)You say that the Bold is going to have one but isn't it a similar size to the 8830 with slightly more screen(and a lot more cool sh*#? I have been using Opera Mini 4.1(is there an upgrade to that?) and it seems to be what I would consider a full browser because you are able to navigate the whole page and select the part of the page you want to zoom in on.

3)The other thing about the browser is if crackberry.com is so berry friendly why is it that on the right hand side of the page all of the current topics of discussion words are stacked up on top of eachother?

4)Is there a way to make the Opera Mini my default browser?(When I go to options the only option under browser is Internet Explorer).

5)Why do people list their PIN# below their user info? Is it able to be used with BB Msngr or something???

6)What is Beta? I see it everywhere and just thought it meant "new" or "upgraded" like the new yahoo look or myspace.

7)Last but not least, somebody on here said they had a YouTube icon on their homescreen??? I can't get any youtube video's on mine nor can I get the web shortcut download thing to work it keeps saying "Internal Server Error".

Well I really love my BB! And crackberry.com just so happens to be my homepage so you'll be seeing more of me! Thanks for everything! JHewitt
    07-10-08 10:12 PM
    4) No

5) Yes, it's for BBM

6) Beta is an unreleased, unofficial software that is being
    used for testing and bug fixes

7) YouTube will only work with OS 4.3 (I think) and higher

Welcome to Crackberry.com
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 07-10-08 at 10:19 PM.
    07-10-08 10:15 PM

3)The other thing about the browser is if crackberry.com is so berry friendly why is it that on the right hand side of the page all of the current topics of discussion words are stacked up on top of eachother?
    You aren't using the wap version. www.wap.crackberry.com

5)Why do people list their PIN# below their user info? Is it able to be used with BB Msngr or something???
    Yes exactly

6)What is Beta? I see it everywhere and just thought it meant "new" or "upgraded" like the new yahoo look or myspace.
    Betas are not official releases. They are in testing stages of upgrading, usually having bugs.

7)Last but not least, somebody on here said they had a YouTube icon on their homescreen??? I can't get any youtube video's on mine nor can I get the web shortcut download thing to work it keeps saying "Internal Server Error".
    Not sure about 4.3 but 4.5 operating system to watch youtube videos.

Well I really love my BB! And crackberry.com just so happens to be my homepage so you'll be seeing more of me! Thanks for everything! JHewitt
    Welcome, have fun
    07-10-08 10:28 PM
    can an 8830 be upgraded to a 4.5? I thought other than the 9000 that is coming out the 8830 was BB's top phone? What other phones come with the 4.5?

I saw a wifi checkbox somewhere in this phone but I am sure it does not have it??? Now I cant find it so I'm just gonna have to get the Bold!
    07-11-08 08:12 AM
    Verizon's 8830 does NOT have wifi. I don't know about other carriers or phones.
    07-11-08 10:27 AM
    welcome to CB.com

instead of having cb.com as your homepage, you should download the CB Launcher for your BB. you'll love it

enjoy your addiction.
    07-11-08 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD