The one thing about iphones are they have so many 3rd party manufactures which make really nice things. For example, theres incase, and griffin, etc. etc. Any idea if there is going to be any company to do somewhat the same thing for blackberrys? They are getting more consumer based now so I am hoping maybe they will come out with some nice cases?
    11-14-08 05:18 PM
    I would assume so. Especially with the Storm appealing to a broader base of users. But it all depends on sales I would assume.
    11-14-08 05:26 PM
    I'd sure like it!... sounds like a good idea and a money-maker - why don't you start it? ;-)
    11-14-08 05:34 PM
    give me some money to start up the company and we can go into business together, you can be my main investor!

I've got the designer and the media set up!
    11-14-08 05:36 PM
    I FINALLY bought one of those silicone sleeves (?) for my curve after I dropped it and it skidded across the parking lot one day (I've only had it a couple weeks)...and this thing is obNOXIOUS!

I cant roll the trackball to scroll very well anymore.

I've seen a lot of cases around lately... they're getting really fashionable too. Like ummm... big designer name brands. More appealing, obviously, to the women.. but if they would come out with one that was like.... oh nevermind... now I have to go shopping ...

ROTFL!
    11-14-08 05:37 PM
    haha, you go do that. I just think if they want the storm to compete with the iphone they need a lot of extra developers for apps and accessories!
    11-14-08 05:39 PM
    I'm just hearing all kinds of bad things about the iphone. Lots of hype in the beginning but it seems people aren't happy with them. My BIL has one... I guess he likes it alright... but I bet if he had time to play with my bb he'd convert. hehee
    11-14-08 06:32 PM
    I loved my iPhone, but the carrier stinks in my area...

The iPhone is an awesome device & much more advanced than my curve lol but hey, what can i say all in all i need a phone that can make a call
    11-14-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD