Cortana vs. Siri vs. Google Now: An early look at how Cortana stacks up (hands-on) - CNET

good article lays down which is better at handling stuffs whether accessing system apps ,setting an alarm,Finding a song,Better at handling punctuations
    Last edited by dikku11; 04-15-14 at 08:31 AM.
    04-15-14 08:21 AM
    Have to wonder how many people really use Voice Assistance....

I see it as a gimmick, one that every major platform has. But for BlackBerry I have to wonder is it a gimmick they can afford to do? Will it stack up against the competition in these types of comparisons. If it isn't GREAT, I'd rather they focus on the OS and the UI than a gimmick that might only bring more criticism.
    04-15-14 08:37 AM
    Have to wonder how many people really use Voice Assistance....

I see it as a gimmick, one that every major platform has. But for BlackBerry I have to wonder is it a gimmick they can afford to do? Will it stack up against the competition in these types of comparisons. If it isn't GREAT, I'd rather they focus on the OS and the UI than a gimmick that might only bring more criticism.
    The problem for BBRY is that they don't have the backend infrastructure to make it more than a gimmick - you need a google or a bing and the capital expenditure that entails.
    04-15-14 08:57 AM
    Give me smarter gestures, and take away your smart voice control

Posted via CB10
    04-15-14 09:01 AM