Im from USA And I am going to Lebanon next month. I well need a blackberry to come with me. I well have a sim card to put in it I just need to know what blackberry well work there? I need to make sure I can put a sim card in it!!
    07-21-10 10:09 PM
    Who is your carrier? If you have AT&T or T-Mobile, their devices are GSM, which will work overseas if unlocked.

If you have VZW or Sprint, you need to get a dual CDMA/GSM device.
    07-21-10 10:12 PM
    Well depending on what service your using the storm 2, 9700, 9630, 9650, 8800. Those are just a few
    07-21-10 10:16 PM
    Well I have droid x with verizon witch well not work there cause I cant put a sim card in it. I was going to buy a cheap unlocked blackberry off craigslist and buy a sim card from here www .rebelfone.com/world_simcards.aspx?couId=97]World SIM Card and Cell Phone .. Was wondering witch blackberry should I buy off craigslist so I can put that simcard in there. If you guys have a better Idea please let me know. Thanks for the help
    07-21-10 10:53 PM
    Any unlocked GSM phone will accept a sim card. Ask whoever you buy it from what service it was originally on - If it was T-Mobile or ATT, it will work. Verizon, Sprint, and most of the regional providers will be a problem.

Good luck!
    07-22-10 06:02 AM
    i am moving to england in a few weeks, and i just got the bold from verizon which i will unlock and get a local sim card to use there.
    07-22-10 07:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD