I have the iPhone 4, but I am going to get the 9900. I think about my old BB all the time and how it felt to type on a real keyboard. I think of how easy it was to create emails. I constantly think of the times when I could type more then 20 words a minute. I miss my BB. I am coming back. Hallo again crackbarry, I am back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-11 02:10 AM
    I have the iPhone 4, but I am going to get the 9900. I think about my old BB all the time and how it felt to type on a real keyboard. I think of how easy it was to create emails. I constantly think of the times when I could type more then 20 words a minute. I miss my BB. I am coming back. Hallo again crackbarry, I am back.

Excellent choice. Welcome back
    Last edited by ibigberries; 06-13-11 at 02:24 AM.
    06-13-11 02:20 AM

That's a big reason why I never used a iPone in the first place. I have an iPod touch and I've messed with my wife's iP3Gs, and I just cannot get used to a virtual keyboard. But even beyond that, I just prefer how BB OS works. No desire whatsoever to switch to anything else.

Welcome back!

06-13-11 08:38 AM
    its funny because some of my friends who still have droids and iphones have to go 5 levels deep to get to some of thier apps....i am trying to show them the light by switching to the new BB's coming out.....
    06-13-11 08:58 AM
    Welcome back! alot of us had tried the other 2 and have also came back. (me being 1 of them)
    06-13-11 11:23 AM
    There's room to find the fits that makes you happy. No matter how cool a pair of shoes may be, a size 9 on a 10 foot isn't going to make you feel very good.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-13-11 11:34 AM
    Welcome back glad to see that you got back to reality
    06-13-11 04:37 PM
    Welcome back. you have made a SMART choice
    06-13-11 06:21 PM
    I recently came back to blackberry from android. What pushed me to finally come back was the playbook.
    06-13-11 10:14 PM
    Welcome back. You should buy a bold 9650 to hold you over on craigslist right now so you can get your feet wet again. Lol

06-13-11 11:40 PM
    I would just go with a Curve 9300 because you are obviously on GSM

Welcome Back sir. Glad you could rejoin us.
    06-14-11 12:03 AM
    That's a big reason why I never used a iPone in the first place. I have an iPod touch and I've messed with my wife's iP3Gs, and I just cannot get used to a virtual keyboard. But even beyond that, I just prefer how BB OS works. No desire whatsoever to switch to anything else.

Welcome back!

Agreed. I have tried both iPhone and Android devices many times. Just does not appeal to me as a messaging phone. And, there are getting to be fewer and fewer non BlackBerry devices that have real keyboards. Good for RIM I think.
    06-14-11 12:48 AM
    Welcome back! I also have trouble using a virutal keyboard, therefore the Iphone4 and others have turned me off.
    06-14-11 08:44 AM
    Now i'm writing from my iPhone4.i can write very fast because i'm sitting and not moving.i'm freezed now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fatih.kurnaz; 06-14-11 at 10:27 AM.
    06-14-11 10:23 AM
    Tried a Droid 2 - gave up and went back to my 9650

I have also tried my wife's iphone 3G - my thumb and index fingers span at least 2 letters and as a result I have a helluva time typing on it.
    06-14-11 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD