I spoke to RIM who confirmed that POP3 GoDaddy accounts are not working. They said not all GoDaddy accounts are not working - just some. They said it would be resolved "maybe later today or tomorrow - I should keep checking".
    They also said that it most likely that I will have to delete the GoDaddy POP3's from my blackberry and re-install.
    URGH!!!!!
    Last edited by sgott613; 12-05-11 at 01:55 PM.
    HofstraJet likes this.
    12-05-11 01:44 PM
  2. T
    I spoke to RIM who confirmed that POP3 GoDaddy accounts are not working. They said not all GoDaddy accounts are not working - just some. They said it would be resolved "maybe later today or tomorrow - I should keep checking".
    They also said that it most likely that I will have to delete the GoDaddu POP3's from my blackberry and re-install.
    URGH!!!!!
    I'm considering getting a GoDaddy email account and GoDaddy BES service. It offers BES, right? Can you tell me how it works (I mean when it comes to carriers)? Do I still need a BIS plan with a carrier or just voice with a carrier and BlackBerry through GoDaddy? Thanks.

(Obviously I have no idea what I'm talking about.)
    12-05-11 01:53 PM
    Glad I checked here before calling and spending an hour on the phone with TMO as all of my GoDaddy POP3s are not working.
    12-05-11 01:57 PM
    Sorry, Tonis.. I have no idea what I'm talking about either! All I know is that I registered some domain names with GoDaddy & they gave me email accounts for them. Call them - they are actually pretty helpfull.
    12-05-11 01:58 PM
    As someone mentioned in the other thread about this... It sounds like a GoDaddy email server problem, not a RIM problem. RIM knows about it, but if problems are at the email source, that could very well be why you may have to re-create the account in BIS once GoDaddy fixes their problem.
    12-05-11 01:59 PM
    My GoDaddy account are working as of 4pm est
    12-05-11 03:14 PM
    I'm having delays to my blackberry of about 15-20 mins on my Godaddy accounts. Before they were instant.
    12-09-11 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD