06-11-08 03:47 PM
35 12
tools
    Sorry to to break it down for all you lakers fans but spurs are not the pistons or the cavs and lebron is the best player on the planet not that arrogant ****** kobe. Oh yeah let's see how that odom garnet match up works for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sorry to break it to you celtics fans but the lakers are not the ATL hawks (LOL!!!) you guys BARELY got by them! And since when does arrogance play in bball. last time i checked Kobe got mad skills on the COURT!
    06-05-08 06:00 PM
    I hate kobe

06-05-08 06:27 PM
    Lakers in 5 games, FTW
    06-05-08 06:44 PM
    Sorry to to break it down for all you lakers fans but spurs are not the pistons or the cavs and lebron is the best player on the planet not that arrogant ****** kobe. Oh yeah let's see how that odom garnet match up works for you

Look man, the last time the Spurs won titles they beat both the Pistons and the Cavs. LeBron is a great player and no doubt one of the best players in the league but he ain't. If you ask anyone associated with the NBA they will all tell you that Kobe is the best player on the planet hands down. He may not have the personality out there but that doesnt have anything to do with his skills on the court.
    06-05-08 08:27 PM
    Almost tip-off!!! LET'S GO BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-05-08 09:04 PM
    Go Celts!!!!!!!!!
    06-05-08 11:42 PM
    Lebron is 23 kobe is 29 I think he might have a little more time in the NBA don't you think. Lebron is a leader kobe is poison to a looker room just ask Shaq. No wonder he hates kobes guts. Oh yeah I thinks the spurs are starting to be a little washed up.

06-06-08 12:04 AM
    All u lakers fans 1 down 3 to go.GO CELTICS

06-06-08 12:33 AM
    I hope this series goes 7 games. This should be one of the best series I can remember for some time. It's not quite up to par with the classic Boston/LA series, but it should be close to one for the ages.

06-06-08 11:54 AM
    its going to be a good one for sure. non-stop action and tight games..how can you not watch?

Go Celts!
    06-11-08 03:47 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD