Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Apple's iOS 8 Crisis Continues With Controversial New Bug - Forbes

Hopefully it will get fixed for BlackBerry now that the all mighty iPhone has the same bug.

I have had this exact same problem with BlackBerry 10 since day 1.

Anyone ever find a fix for it?

My quess is that it is either an Exchange issue or the os on my Playbook which has never received a bug fix for it.

I sync exchange with my desktop, Z30 and Playbook.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by sleepngbear; 01-25-15 at 07:36 PM.
    01-25-15 07:20 PM
    And this thread will be shut down immediately.
    01-25-15 07:28 PM
    A little biased there. They need to research better.
    01-25-15 07:32 PM
    Why will this thread be shut down?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 07:34 PM
    Why will this thread be shut down?

Posted via CB10
    It won't, as long as the discussion stays civil and the link stays pointed to the original article.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-25-15 07:38 PM
    I have never had this issue and I have 3 ActiveSync Calendars, One Exchange (Connect via BES) and two Gmail Calendars. Though I have not tried using my PlayBook for this. I would try going without the PlayBook for a bit and see if the problem happens again as it does not seem to be an issue on BlackBerry 10. (Might have been before 10.2 but I didn't use my calendars as much back then so don't recall it)

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 07:46 PM
    And this thread will be shut down immediately.
    Come on there has to be enough iPhone users hanging around this site to make it relevant.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 07:56 PM
    I have never had this issue and I have 3 ActiveSync Calendars, One Exchange (Connect via BES) and two Gmail Calendars. Though I have not tried using my PlayBook for this. I would try going without the PlayBook for a bit and see if the problem happens again as it does not seem to be an issue on BlackBerry 10. (Might have been before 10.2 but I didn't use my calendars as much back then so don't recall it)

Posted via CB10
    Has to be the pb, the OS is ancient.
    01-25-15 07:59 PM
    Come on there has to be enough iPhone users hanging around this site to make it relevant.

Posted via CB10
    It will be locked because of what it links to and who it links to.

Edit: Oops, my bad, I guess it will live on.
    01-25-15 07:59 PM
    A little more research. People are saying it will be fixed with 10.3.1. My fingers are crossed.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-15 08:10 PM
    I can speak from intensely disappointing personal experience: It took about five years of iOS before it could get through a Daylight Savings Time shift without completely losing track of time. The "we are all late to work/school because the alarm didn't go off" event was an annual affair in our house.

Now this, although I haven't run into this one.

Many Apple-related "crises" have been silly inventions of the media--antennas, bending--but these stories of increasingly rough software are not. They are coming from long-time Apple users (like me), and they are a very real thing that needs attention.

So... we'll see what the mighty Apple does. If they are smart, they will focus and re-commit to software polish, across all their products. If they are distracted by watches or huge iPads with styluses, they won't, and will suffer for it down the road.

I was trying to think of some angle to connect this to Blackberry, but can't really. "Blackberry doesn't have a GMT bug" might do it, but is that interesting? Perhaps the ever-popular: "And someday Apple may fall, and Blackberry rise as a Phoenix from the ashes of her pyre". But I don't really believe in the necessary connection between the two events.
    01-25-15 08:24 PM
    *waits for Apple watch jokes*
    deiop likes this.
    01-25-15 09:38 PM
    The headline is a bit melodramatic (crisis). I switched to iOS 6 a couple of weeks ago and have definitely encountered my fair share of calendar issues, including when the calendar decided to stop sending invites. But all seemed to have work arounds or were fixed by turning calendars off and on, rebooting the phone or deleting and re-adding the account.
    01-25-15 09:45 PM