I am having a problem, I logged into Gmail and I had 7 emails that never went to my phone. So I tried to send a test email and it didnt go thru. I then tried to send Service Books and it didnt go thru. So I went into BIS and deleted my gmail account and did a battery pull. After reboot I installed my gmail thru BIS. I just sent a test email and it took 5 minutes which normally is instant and it came up in my Messages folder icon, NOT my email icon??? Confused! Anyone else having issues with Gmail?
    Last edited by howarddouglas; 07-24-08 at 11:24 AM.
    07-24-08 11:07 AM
    Did another email test, was sorta qucik but went to messages again, not my email folder?
    07-24-08 11:10 AM
    My GMail is fine...

Remove the account from your BIS site. Then restart device and resend service books. Then re-add
    07-24-08 11:14 AM
    So delete, then send service books how, dont I need an email address in there before sending books?
    07-24-08 11:15 AM
    BM, okay I deleted, then rebooted, then sent service books --- I saw the red arrow blinking but I never go a messages on the phone, is that right?
    07-24-08 11:19 AM
    Ok, now I setup my email maccount thru BIS and it wont go to my BB. I resent SB and nothing. The only thing I changed on my phone was I addes Wachovia Mobile banking and Viigo last night before the problem started, could that be it?
    07-24-08 11:23 AM
    Deleted Viigo and Wachovia mobile banking, reboot, then BIS install Gmail and it WILL NOT go to my phone and setup account on BB, but setup in BIS. Send SB and it says it sent them okay, but nothing comes thru to BB? Someone please help, I am going away from computer this afternoon until tomorrow and I need email to work. The phone has been perfect until last night?
    07-24-08 11:37 AM
    Okay...

First, are you using the GMail app or BIS?

Then we can work from there
    07-24-08 11:41 AM
    Sorry, I am setting up a Gmail email account thru BIS
    07-24-08 11:49 AM
    Okay... have you spoken to VZW at all?

Either way... go to the VWZ BIS site from your PC. Then remove the current GMail entry.

I would then reset your Berry. Then re-add your GMail to the BIS site. Then resend service books from the BIS site. And go to Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Table > Highlight a non-bold listing > Menu > Register

Those steps should get you started...

Look at these threads for more info :

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ut-imap-29721/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...lackberry-853/

P.S. : You have POP enabled in GMail, right? I think it works better when you have it ON. Not sure if it even works when off...
    07-24-08 11:56 AM
    Thank you!!!!
    07-24-08 11:57 AM
    Try the gmail app.
    07-24-08 11:59 AM
    Thank you!!!!
    Did it work? Or no?
    07-24-08 12:00 PM
    PHEW! It is working!! What is the gmail app, sorry I am a newbie!

Do you guys think it is okay to reinstall wachovia mobile banking and viigo or could that have been the problem? What makes these things happen?
    07-24-08 12:01 PM
    YES BM, you are great, right on the nose, works great!!
    07-24-08 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD