Have had my Gmail account set up with gmail via the gmail plugin for awhile and starting today, when I try to delete an gmail message from the BB, it does not delete it, but rather puts a star by it.

Just started today. Historically, emails deleted from the BB are deleted from the BB and the gmail inbox no problem.

Any idea what is going on?
    10-05-11 06:45 PM
    Have had my Gmail account set up with gmail via the gmail plugin for awhile and starting today, when I try to delete an gmail message from the BB, it does not delete it, but rather puts a star by it.

Just started today. Historically, emails deleted from the BB are deleted from the BB and the gmail inbox no problem.

Any idea what is going on?
    What device are you using as far as a BB? AlsoI use gmail also and I can't stand the enhanced gmail plugin and deleted mine because I don't like when I send an email it goes away and does not stay in your inbox. I deleted mine and it stays in my inbox now so I can delete it when I want to.

As far as your problem I know there is a new gmail plugin you might have installed not knowing it although it askes me every week I did my weekly backup of my device so maybe this has something to do with it. Unless you love what the features are I would delete it and not worry about it.
    10-05-11 07:30 PM
    Its a Bold 9650 using 5.0 software. Verizon network.

Strange because the BB did not prompt for an update, but must have updated overnight as there are now 2 gmail plugins listed under email options.

Hate it as well - will hook it up to crackutil and wipe it.
    10-05-11 07:39 PM
    Its a Bold 9650 using 5.0 software. Verizon network.

Strange because the BB did not prompt for an update, but must have updated overnight as there are now 2 gmail plugins listed under email options.

Hate it as well - will hook it up to crackutil and wipe it.
    I used BBSAK but that is ok what you are using. There will be 3 .cods for the plugin. The first .cod you need to delete is the biggest one and your BB will reboot automatically, that is ok and then go back in a delete the last 2 and you will be good, I always reboot again for good measures and that way you can get your inbox back to do what you want with it. Good luck and glad you took my advice to get rid of it.
    10-05-11 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD