Is this happening for anyone else? Started last night for me. I'm using a 9930 on Verizon.
    09-25-11 02:31 PM
    Btw I deleted the service books and the account from the bb. i'm trying to re-install now but it's stuck on "contacting server..."
    09-25-11 02:33 PM
    Are you able to add the account using the HTML site on your PC?

https://bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=vzw
    09-25-11 02:39 PM
    My wife & I are having the same issue with AOL & Gmail. So I'm thinking its BIS, Any others having the same issue.
    09-25-11 02:40 PM
    My wife & I are having the same issue with AOL & Gmail. So I'm thinking its BIS, Any others having the same issue.
    I am not having any trouble on my 9930 although there was a major BIS issue a few days ago that has since been resolved.

You might have to delete your email accts. and do a battery pull to clear everything. Try through your PC for AOl and try thru your 9930 under setup for mail or the gmial site on your PC as well.

There should not be any trouble at this point. Also you can try and resend your service books. If you reset up your email acct andget an email that your device has been registered then you are ok.

Last resort...call your carrier!
    09-25-11 03:16 PM
    Ok minne is working now. Finally got it to re-install.
    09-25-11 03:17 PM
    Ok minne is working now. Finally got it to re-install.
    Your Welcome...Glad to hear you got back on track.
    09-25-11 03:29 PM
    Gmail still works fine here. But App World never notifies me about app updates since the OS upgrade

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD