If I read an email on Gmail is it supposed to send the 'read' status to my blackberry? Or is it 1 way only, BB to gmail (which does work) for reads.
    I only get (and have only ever got) one way BB->GMail read sync
    03-21-09 06:09 PM
    is imap the reason yahoo n bb syncs so well?
    if so how do i make it work on ggl?
    hotmail is also bad sort of
    03-21-09 06:19 PM
    Good job, proud of ya!
    03-21-09 06:28 PM
    With AT&T BIS 2.6 now, I have 10 In Box and 10 Spam folders when I select "View Folders".

19 out of 20 are empty folders. How do I get rid of them?
    03-21-09 06:53 PM
    I recently changed my Gmail e-mail setup from POP to IMAP. It was working perfectly fine for about a month with POP - except for the fact I had to delete or mark messages as read twice. Now I haven't received any e-mail on by BB since Tuesday but I definately have received e-mail on my computer.

I also got a system-generated message saying I needed to update my e-mail password in the BlackBerry Internet Service. I went to the e-mail setup option on my phone and updated the password. Still not getting e-mail.

Anyone able to help?
    03-26-09 11:09 AM
    Gmail IMAP has stopped coming in instantly, well over 30min delay by the looks, even then only some get through... anybody else?
    03-28-09 09:42 PM
    Working fine for me.
    03-29-09 09:23 PM
    its gone back to its standard old 15 minute delay

:-(

such a shame to be teased with instant IMAP for a day or two
    03-29-09 09:31 PM
    Has anyone figured out a way to email yourself with the new BIS? This is very frustrating I would rather it go back to the way it was with an extra copy of the email I sent. This sucks.
    03-30-09 10:35 AM
    Has anyone figured out a way to email yourself with the new BIS? This is very frustrating I would rather it go back to the way it was with an extra copy of the email I sent. This sucks.
    You could do a manual setup for Gmail in the BIS (like before for IMAP) and choose pop.gmail.com for the SMTP server.
    03-30-09 11:21 AM
    set up a new gmail or yahoo account, link it to your phone and send your notes-to-self from that
    03-30-09 01:47 PM
    is there a way to register your domain name with yahoo?

I want to switch to yahoo email because it works with blackberry, but I've got my domain with google apps...
    03-30-09 01:48 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD