I just recently got a gmail account and forwarded all my other email accounts to it. I have set up my gmail account on my blackberry in hopes of getting emails from all 3 addresses to this one inbox, but I am getting NOTHING. Not even from the gmail account itself.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-11 12:41 PM
    Are you getting the emails in the inbox of the gmail account if you view it from the web?
    pkcable likes this.
    03-25-11 12:42 PM
    Yes, but only if I send it from the web. My blackberry doesn't seem to be sending emails either.
    03-25-11 01:24 PM
    you need to enable either POP or IMAP and save on the web (under Gmail's settings) for the blackberry to be able to receive the email. Have you done that?
    03-25-11 03:22 PM
    Agreed and as a matter of fact, Gmail even suggests that you set it up as an IMAP acct for it to work the best.
    This is how I have mine set up and always get my gmail and very fast as well.
    03-25-11 07:59 PM
    I have enabled IMAP already, prior to this thread. Anything else I should be doing?

03-25-11 10:38 PM
    Delete and recreate the account from your bb's email settings folder or email setup folder. Do a battery pull after completing the previous suggestion. Worked for me a while back. Good luck. .

03-25-11 10:58 PM
    I would try removing the gmail account off your BB, then re-enter it. Sometimes this helps and it all syncs up nicely.
    03-25-11 10:59 PM
    Delete and recreate the account from your bb's email settings folder or email setup folder. Do a battery pull after completing the previous suggestion. Worked for me a while back. Good luck. .

Good suggestion Albee... I have done this myself before and it works to resync everything. He can even do it from BIS if he wanted on the web Yes??
    03-26-11 08:52 AM
    Yes, but make sure to login to your BIS account to edit it or your BB won't recognize the changes.

03-28-11 09:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD