Since today, my Gmail emails have been seriously delayed. It takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes for email to get pushed to my BB. Just yesterday, everything was fine and my mail was coming instantly.

I use BIS on VIP Vodafone Croatia. I tried resending my service books, but no luck. The same thing is happening on my boyfriends Blackberry (we both use BB 9700).

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue? Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by JuXXy; 12-13-10 at 03:07 PM.
    12-13-10 03:04 PM
    Since today, my Gmail emails have been seriously delayed. It takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes for email to get pushed to my BB. Just yesterday, everything was fine and my mail was coming instantly.

I use BIS on VIP Vodafone Croatia. I tried resending my service books, but no luck. The same thing is happening on my boyfriends Blackberry (we both use BB 9700).

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this same issue? Thanks in advance!
    There's a few threads about this in the Service Outages forums, but no resolution as yet. I also was having a problem with gmail delaying, but lately has gotten much better - late very few and far between.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-10 06:00 PM
    I deleted and reinstalled my gmail on Blackberry. I don't know if it's related, but it seemed to fix the problem completely.

The emails are back to being pushed withing 2-4 seconds.

Thanks for your response.
    12-13-10 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD