BlackBerry Ltd. (BB.TO*0.83%)(BBRY.O*0.23%) may design a bacteria-free smartphone as it bids to become the secure mobile choice for the health-care industry, Chief Executive Officer John Chen said.

�Health-care workers have to be worried about one less thing to wipe down� with a bacteria-free handset, Chen told reporters Wednesday at a hospital north of Toronto where BlackBerry unveiled a clinical alerts pilot project. Chen said BlackBerry is not developing the clean phone yet.

At least one more phone! Lol! Awesome!
    06-24-15 05:00 PM

�Health-care workers have to be worried about one less thing to wipe down� with a bacteria-free handset, Chen told reporters Wednesday at a hospital north of Toronto where BlackBerry unveiled a clinical alerts pilot project. Chen said BlackBerry is not developing the clean phone yet.
    Ummm, if they seriously plan to make this thing, why on earth would he tell reporters about it before they've even *started* developing it???

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    06-24-15 05:45 PM
    A bacteria free phone? I'll believe it when I see it. I'm typing this on my smartphone while sitting on the can right now. Tell me you don't do the same thing.
    gebco and TGR1 like this.
    06-24-15 05:56 PM
    A bacteria free phone? I'll believe it when I see it. I'm typing this on my smartphone while sitting on the can right now. Tell me you don't do the same thing.
    Lol! Too much info.

Posted via C5303
    06-25-15 06:29 AM
    BlackBerry Ltd. (BB.TO*0.83%)(BBRY.O*0.23%) may design a bacteria-free smartphone as it bids to become the secure mobile choice for the health-care industry, Chief Executive Officer John Chen said.

A true virus free phone...in all respects!
    06-25-15 02:46 PM

I work in a hospital and have a UV cellphone sanitizer in my offfice.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-15 03:33 PM
106 ... 345