I own these three domains and I want to give them up for free to somebody who understands the value of these names, the only condition I have is: these domains are registered through http://Iseekdomain.com and I want them to stay over there !!

Just register a free account in I seek Domain and send me the customer number to my crackberry account, (This way I make sure you are a crackberry user !! )
    09-29-12 08:01 PM
    Another thread, did not get enough input from this one?

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...bx-xxx-746641/
    09-29-12 08:41 PM
    Another thread, did not get enough input from this one?

http://forums.crackberry.com/general...bx-xxx-746641/

I loved my blackberry because of this community and from my post I am trying to do something to benefit this community, maybe somebody who has the talent can use these domains to create something creative for #BB10, and I don't think you any issue with that !
    09-29-12 10:37 PM
    I'm interested ! I can make BB(10) apps in HTML, so making a BB10 Website/Webapp is no problem at all !
    09-30-12 11:22 AM
    I'm interested ! I can make BB(10) apps in HTML, so making a BB10 Website/Webapp is no problem at all !
    And I can help you with that, I have a development background and would like to work on something for BB10, when you are ready just message me !!
    09-30-12 01:32 PM
    I loved my blackberry because of this community and from my post I am trying to do something to benefit this community, maybe somebody who has the talent can use these domains to create something creative for #BB10, and I don't think you any issue with that !
    The poster you were replying to was just pointing out that as per forum rules, you shouldn't post duplicate threads.
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    09-30-12 01:53 PM
    Apologize for my ignorance, I thought he meant something else
    09-30-12 03:14 PM
    Shouldn't you make it clear that you own iseekdomain and you are effectively spamming this forum to promote your business?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    esk369 likes this.
    09-30-12 04:20 PM
    I own iseekdomain.com and I don't hide it, but with these posts I am not trying to market I seek domain, it is just my personal interest of Blackberry, I thought maybe someone from blackberry lovers will benefit from #BBX domain names, since I am not going to use them.
    10-01-12 12:50 PM
    I own iseekdomain.com and I don't hide it, but with these posts I am not trying to market I seek domain, it is just my personal interest of Blackberry, I thought maybe someone from blackberry lovers will benefit from #BBX domain names, since I am not going to use them.
    I'm not questioning your motives I just see the that you left out the fact that you do in fact own iseekdomain and the fact that you don't disclose might lead some to question your motives.
    You should include that information in your solicitation.
    Imho.
    moh950 likes this.
    10-01-12 01:07 PM
    I'm not questioning your motives I just see the that you left out the fact that you do in fact own iseekdomain and the fact that you don't disclose might lead some to question your motives.
    You should include that information in your solicitation.
    Imho.
    I see your point, but I thought it wouldn't make a big difference if i disclose my ownership of iseekdomain or not.
    10-01-12 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD