I just bought a Pearl and I went to options to be able to seperate my text messages from emails. but now I have an application that says SMS and MMS, which i like because it shows my text messages. But then i also still have the application Messages that can as default wit the Pearl, but i Dont want the Messages app anymore. I only want my email one and the SMS and MMS apps. does anyone know how i can do this??

Thanks
    02-14-09 12:14 AM
    I'm not sure you can get rid of it. Possibly in the BB Desktop Manager? why don't you just hide the Messages Folder?
    02-14-09 12:29 AM
    I'm not sure you can get rid of it. Possibly in the BB Desktop Manager? why don't you just hide the Messages Folder?
    When I hide the messages folder, whenever i get a missed call, it shows up as a text message in my messages folder and I have to go "unhide" it delete the message. How can i get it to not do that?
    02-14-09 12:35 AM
    When you get a missed call you can hit the phone button and clear it there. That is what I do and I have my messages folder hidden. Have not touched it in ages. I like you, use the SMS/MMS folder.
    02-14-09 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD