I like to use the PB to watch TV when going to sleep. Unfortunately, it stays on all night going from show to show on the CTV network.
    Anyone know how to get the PB to shut off after a certain period of time. Can't see a way to do this in "settings" and cannot find an app to do it.
    Thanks for any help.
    08-03-12 10:44 AM
    Are you falling asleep while the PB is running. PP will time out when there is no activity.
    08-03-12 11:11 AM
    Even if i'm just browsing, when I put it on standby before going to sleep the batteries totally drained the next day. It takes at least 12 hours to fully charged. I have no idea if the latest update is causing the battery drain. This morning, I still got 50%, after more than 5 hours still only 90% charged. What gives?
    08-03-12 11:32 AM
    Next time try putting the PB on airplane mod before you put it on standby.
    08-03-12 12:19 PM
    Since CTV TV continues to run show videos, the PB doesn't shut off. It also results in continuing internet usage, which is a problem of cost. I am looking for a sleep timer function as found on TVs and Clock radios.
    08-03-12 12:24 PM
    Since CTV TV continues to run show videos, the PB doesn't shut off. It also results in continuing internet usage, which is a problem of cost. I am looking for a sleep timer function as found on TVs and Clock radios.
    Good luck...
    docteurbob likes this.
    08-03-12 01:16 PM
    I don't have a solution, rather a question.

How do you watch TV / CTV on your PB?

For me when I'm done with my PB it automatically goes into standby mode & doesn't drain the battery. My PB can last a week in standby mode before the battery needs to be recharged
    08-03-12 01:59 PM
    Plug your router into an outlet that has a timer plugged into it. Set it to shut off at XX:XX, then on at XX:XX lol
    docteurbob likes this.
    08-03-12 03:14 PM
    Turning router on and off would work but shuts off my MagicJack.
    Best solution would be an app for PB but doesn’t look like such an app exists.
    I get CTV on tablet tv app under Canada.
    08-03-12 09:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD